JAN’S COACHING CAN…
Help you recognize whether you are in an unhappy relationship or an unhealthy relationship
- Decide what actions you will or will not take to change your situation
- Get past whatever may be in the way of making a change
- Find professional resources to aid in your decision-making
- Make conscious choices and take steps to decide ”What’s next
- Explain divorce options like Litigation, Mediation, and Collaborative Divorce
- Help you learn to control your emotions so you can respond instead of react under stress
- Understand how to make custody plans that put your child’s needs first
You are not alone…
- More than 50% of marriages end in divorce. Seven out of 10 Women are traumatized by abusive relationships.
Divorce and Recovery Coaching is designed to help you get past the bumps and reframe your life.
Begin with Jan’s complimentary HOW A DIVORCE COACH CAN MAKE THE PROCESS EASIER AND SAVE YOU MONEY Guide
Simply fill in the request form below and the GUIDE will soon arrive in your inbox.
More About Your Coach
Jan Maxwell is a skilled Divorce and Recovery Coach, with extensive training in helping Survivors of intimate partner violence and trauma.
After working as a Victim Advocate for ten years in a program for Abused Persons under the auspices of Health and Human Services in Montgomery County Maryland, she decided to become a certified Life Coach to help women who by choice or circumstance needed to move on.
Realizing that many of her clients also needed support to move through the process of divorce and separation, Jan went back to school to gain certification as a Divorce, Recovery, and Pre-Mediation Coach.
Jan’s experience teaching high school, has served her clients well as she helps them learn about themselves and alternative resolution options to make appropriate, conscious choices about divorce for themselves and their children.
Book your 30 minute no obligation complimentary session.